Whether it is for sharing, valuation or insurance purposes, an inventory is essential to determine the extent of a collection. I offer to draw up an inventory of your works for you (photos, measurements, description, provenance, bibliography, literature, exhibitions) and to evaluate them through my network of experts qualified to determine the fairest price for your pieces. I can also check the authenticity and request certificates for the works if necessary.
Depending on your needs and the size of your collection, I will take care of the choice of your database and its management, as well as your logistical needs:
- Coordination of exhibitions, liaison with museums and cultural institutions on all aspects of the loans, administration, contracts, customs, exhibition catalogues
- Digital management of the collections: select database, control and insertion of all information for immediate access to complete files of works, description, provenance, bibliography, literature, exhibitions, high resolution pictures, financial information, transport, restoration, insurance, and customs formalities documentation
- Logistics services: call for quotes for transport, storage, insurance, coordination with restorers, framers, negotiation of prices, in collaboration with my network of partners in Europe.
- Estimates: access to worldwide expert who cover the international scene in ancient and contemporary art
- Administration of acquisitions and sales, liaison with galleries and auction houses